As a creative writer with a penchant for branding, Christina is renowned for her passionate ability to help others achieve their vision and brand. Her years of success stem from her degree in Communications and Public Relations from Grand Valley State University in Michigan where she grew her business as a freelance consultant.
Christina currently works at Universal Pictures in Marketing and Worldwide Creative Operations, the team responsible for the creation and management of campaigns for major media properties, including the recent nationwide hit, Girls Trip.
She continues to truly enjoy bringing the visions of others to life, especially as she continues to expand her own.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME!
- I am obsessed with my puppy, Khloe, she is a 6 1/2 year old Shih-Poo
- I went to cosmetology school for a few months, but found my passion for beauty in the class room and not on the floor. This led me to getting my degree in Communications and PR along with a new found passion for behind the scenes of the beauty industry.
- I met my last two roommates on craigslist. They are two of the best friends that I could ask for. Everything happens for a reason, right?!
- I moved to LA a week after I graduated college, I had no job and barely any money. Three weeks in I found my first full time job. I am almost eight years in and there is no turning back.
- I love Hip Hop and R&B, but secretly love singing along to Taylor, Britney, and the list goes on.
- I danced from three years old until college. I was co-captain of my High School dance team and a member of my college dance and cheer teams. Don’t ask me to dance now, it didn’t get better with age!
- I recently joined forces with my best friend, Kayla, to help her expand her business of Kayla Kayyy Glam. We are taking over the world day by day.
- I am super shy at first but once you get to know me I am an open book
- My friends have been telling me for years to start this journey, I finally listened. I am excited to see what comes next!